ENFit Double Lumen Replogle Tube
ENFit Double Lumen Replogle Tubes are used in Neonatal units to aspirate and irrigate fluids in conditions such as oesophageal atresia.
The tube is 10FR in diameter and 60cm long. It has two ports and two lumens allowing simultaneous aspiration and irrigation. The primary port has a black connector, which fits wall suction, mucous extractors and bladder tip syringes for aspiration. The white connector fits the Medicina range of ENFit syringes for irrigation.
- Funnel connector for aspiration (black)
- ENFit compatible irrigation port
- Double lumen allowing simultaneous irrigation and aspiration
- Radio-opaque stripe
- Tethered cap
- Centimetre markings throughout the length of the tube
- Rounded tip to aid insertion
- DEHP/Latex Free
|Medicina code||Product Description||Box Qty||NHSSC|
|NF02L||ENFit 10FR Double Lumen Replogle Tube||10||TBC|